MUTEX Mechanical Keyless Combination Door Lock with Double Keypads MX920 – Ideal for Home/Hotel/Office – Satin Chrome
MUTEX MX920 Dual Keypad Mechanical 14 Key Combination Keyless Entry Lock in Satin Chrome Fits both on left and right handed doors. Please note: Installation for beginners may be challenging since modifications of surfaces may be required. MUTEX Security believes your security is our #1 priority, and MUTEX MX920 locks are designed to keep your
MUTEX MX920 Dual Keypad Mechanical 14 Key Combination Keyless Entry Lock in Satin Chrome
Fits both on left and right handed doors.
Please note: Installation for beginners may be challenging since modifications of surfaces may be required.
MUTEX Security believes your security is our #1 priority, and MUTEX MX920 locks are designed to keep your things safe and intruders out.
This lock is often used on outdoor gates to deter intruders from accessing your property, by reaching through the top or side and turning the handle to get inside, by requiring a code on either side to be able to turn the handle.
Suitable for apartment gates, parking garages, storage areas, or secured access areas. Section off areas of your property from unwanted guests.
RELIABILITY & DURABILITY
Each MUTEX lock is constructed of heavy duty Zinc Alloy and the surface undergoes a chrome plating and polishing treatment to ensure your lock looks great while repelling grease and moisture. MUTEX locks are engineered to withstand all weather conditions and can be used both indoors or outdoors.
14 spring-loaded mechanical keys from 0-9 and XYZ with one reset button are designed for long lasting performance. Buttons are tested and rated for over one hundred thousand presses. Change the combination easily with included hardware. The combination can be entered in any order and over 8000 combinations are possible.
The MUTEX MX920 requires intermediate to advanced installation depending on the type of door or gate. Some modifications or drilling may be necessary. For doors thinner than 1 inch, some light modification of the spindle is necessary.
Tools required: Tape measure, power drill/driver, Philips head screwdriver, wood chisel (if needed)
- Commercial / Residential Dual Keypad Security: ideal for gates, parking garages, Airbnb, short term rentals, storage areas, or security access areas. For home and commercial use. Section off your property from unwanted guests.
- Security and Peace of Mind: Spring-Loaded Keys provide over 8000 possible combinations and are tested and rated for more than one hundred thousand presses.
- Prevents reach through or over the top access by requiring key codes before both entry and exit in order to turn the knob. Perfect for short term rentals.
- Fully Mechanical: absolutely no batteries or a wired power source required. Built to last using the highest quality metals.
- Keyless Entry: Enjoy the peace of mind and convenience of keyless entry. Some intermediate to advanced installation is required that may be difficult for beginners.