mioni Key Box Rock Hidden Hide in Stone Security Safe Storage Hiding Outdoor Garden Durable Quality
MIONI Hide-a-Spare-Key Fake Rock – Looks & Feels like Real Stone – Safe for Outdoor Garden or Yard, Geocaching Item Package Quantity:1 What will you do if you forget your key some place and you get to your house and doesn’t have your key on you? Of course you need to save a key around
MIONI Hide-a-Spare-Key Fake Rock – Looks & Feels like Real Stone – Safe for Outdoor Garden or Yard, Geocaching
Item Package Quantity:1
What will you do if you forget your key some place and you get to your house and doesn’t have your key on you? Of course you need to save a key around the home outside in case you’ll need it, but then the problem starts: where do you hide a key to access your own place but still only you should have access to it and nobody else that is unwanted?
Here is where the Ram-Pro “Hide a key Rock” comes in super handy! Just place your spare backup Key into this real authentic looking rock outside on your garden, lawn or just in the sand and it will look just like any other rock around the house.
Has a easy to remove white cover underneath where you just stash your key in there, and then place it down on the ground and it will blend in so good that you will never notice the difference between other rocks (just make sure you never lose the rock or get confused which rock it is ?..)
Inside of the rock is hollow so you can stack in there even more then 1 key if you have more to hide.
– Size: 6 x 8 x 3 cm / 2.36” x 3.15” x 1.18”
– Size of hide hole: 6 x 3 x 2 cm / 2.36” x 1.18” x 0.79”
– Color: as pictures shown
– Material: resin
– Weight: 158g
- Key holder that looks just like, well — a rock
- Ingenious way to hide key ‘in plain sight’ so you or family members are never locked out again
- Molded poly-resin matches real rock in size, shape, texture,color weight weatherproof/windproof
- Hidden tray underneath holds house, car or other keys
- Goes ‘undercover’ among shrubs, grass or landscape rocks/wood chips;