Lockly Bluetooth Keyless Entry Smart Door Lock (PGD728F SN) Patented Keypad Deadbolt Lock | Advanced 3D Fingerprint Reader | iOS and Android Compatible (SatinNickel)
The most advanced keyless entry for homes and offices starts with the Lockly Secure Smart Lock Deadbolt Powered by PIN Genie. Lock and unlock your door with your phone, digital keypad, physical key, or even your fingerprint. Give keyless entry to family, friends, and other home service providers without stressing over lost keys. Easily add
The most advanced keyless entry for homes and offices starts with the Lockly Secure Smart Lock Deadbolt Powered by PIN Genie. Lock and unlock your door with your phone, digital keypad, physical key, or even your fingerprint. Give keyless entry to family, friends, and other home service providers without stressing over lost keys. Easily add and revoke access with our mobile app and even store up to 99 fingerprints! The Lockly Secure Smart Lock installs into most doors up to 2″ in thickness and works with left swing and right swing doors.
POWERED BY THE MOST ADVANCED AND SECURE KEYPAD
Lockly Secure Smart Lock powered by PIN Genie Smart Lock has over 20 issued global patents in its proprietary patented keypad alone. The keypad randomly distributes numbers 0-9 into four buttons and all numbers reshuffle after each time of use, which makes it impossible for others to know and use your codes unwillingly. Designed and assembled with heavy duty zinc alloy, stainless steel and high-impact plastic with special scratch resistant coating for enhanced security, connectivity, ergonomics, and aesthetics. UNIVERSAL FIT The Secure Deadbolt Edition will fit any standard door from 1 3⁄8″ to 2″ Thick for left and right swing doors. It’s important to follow installation set up instructions to program the lock to work for left or right swing doors.
COMES READY TO INSTALL
Everything you need is included to install your new Smart Lock. All you need is a screwdriver and drill (if needed for new doors) to finish your installation. The Lockly Secure Dead Bolt comes with the new smart lock, screws, strike plate, assembly, and even a new bolt assembly.
- KEYLESS ENTRY AND CONVIENCE: Lock and unlock your door with one finger tap on your smartphones via Bluetooth or by entering a 6-8 digit access code on the touchscreen keypad. This door lock also comes with 2 backup physical keys in case you ever need. Secured keyless access convenience for your offices, home or rental properties.
- SECURE SMART LOCK DEADBOLT: The world’s first Patented peek-proof smart door lock. The unique algorithm reshuffles numbers after each use and prevents others from copying your smart code, keeping your home safe. Touchscreen keypad will be disabled after 3 wrong attempts and can only be activated by entering the right code twice. Auto-lock, one-touch locking and Audible Alarm System provide enhanced security when you are at home or out.
- ADVANCED 3D FINGERPRINT SENSOR SECURITY: Feel extra safe knowing that this smart door lock features an advanced capacitive fingerprint reader. Whereas other locks use optical readers our 3D fingerprint sensor uses capacitors and electrical current to form an image of the fingerprint. This means only physical fingers will be accepted, preventing the use of lifted prints. This also results in speed and accuracy, granting access to up to 99 fingerprints in a split second.
- CONTROL ACCESS AND MONITORING: Works with both iOS and Android devices. Issue digital eKey to guests anytime for them to access the door and set them to expire when you want it. The Lockly smart lock stores all access history and syncs with your app via Bluetooth so you can review it anytime.
- EMERGENCY POWER SUPPLY AND DIY INSTALLATION: You can open your front door with a 9V battery on the instant battery charging terminal if you forget to replace the dead batteries. Note: The latch has adjustable backset 2 3⁄8″ or 2 3⁄4″ to fit most standard doors. (Please check your door measurements prior to purchase this smart deadbolt). You can find the installation manual, user manual and specification sheet under Technical Specification section for additional information.