KIASET Heavy Duty Mechanical Keyless Door Lock for Residential & Commercial, Double Keypad Push Button Combination Entry Door Lock with Lever Handle, LK950DS
WILL THIS LOCK WORKS FOR LEFT AND RIGHT HANDED DOORS? Yes. This lock can be installed on either right or left handed doors. Please reference photo #6 & #7 DOES THE CODE COMBINATION NEED TO BE IN THE EXACT ORDER? No. The code is non-sequential, they can be entered in any order. DO NOT set
WILL THIS LOCK WORKS FOR LEFT AND RIGHT HANDED DOORS?
Yes. This lock can be installed on either right or left handed doors. Please reference photo #6 & #7
DOES THE CODE COMBINATION NEED TO BE IN THE EXACT ORDER?
No. The code is non-sequential, they can be entered in any order. DO NOT set repeating number in the code.
For example, if the code is 1234, then 4321, 2341 are also valid code, but 1123 is not.
HOW MANY DIGITS CAN I ENTER IN THE CODE?
12-button keypad. 10 buttons for code selection, plus “C” button and “F” button.
Spare tumblers are supplied with each unit and can vary allowing between 4 to 6 digits.
“C” BUTTON – clear and reset. Used to reset the code after an incorrect entry.
“F” BUTTON – passage mode feature, in which entry is allowed without using a code.
To enable passage, simply enter your code, followed by the ‘F’ button, then rotate lever repeatedly. For example, if the code is 1234, press 1234F.
To deactivate passage, press the ‘F’ button followed by ‘C’ button. Door will be locked, the code must be entered to open.
HOW TO CHANGE THE CODE?
All locks are shipped with a random code chosen by the factory during the manufacturing process. You can customize your code.
STEP 1: press “C” button.
STEP 2: using screwdriver to remove the four RED SCREWS and carefully lift off the cover plate.
STEP 3: press and hold “C” button, remove/add CODE (RED) and NONCODE (BLUE) tumblers to create your desired code.
STEP 4: After changing your code, release the “C” button.
STEP 5: Replace the cover plate and secure with four RED SCREWS.
For details, please refer to the installation instructions, the chapter “Instruction of Code Changing” on page 5.
PLEASE NOTE: This lock is only for the standard sized single bore door. It is not tall enough to cover the double bore holes. Need to drill additional 2 small holes for the long screws.
- This is a dual keypad HEAVY DUTY mechanical keyless lock with levers, for residential / commercial usage with advanced features, many users, high traffic, and heavy-duty components.
- SECURITY AND CONVENIENCE: Two ways for entry. By Code mode, and by Passage Function mode (code-free option). This option is ideal for day to day use when punching in a code is not necessary. Bump proof and pick proof. This lock makes it easier for you to get inside your building safely and quickly every time.
- EASY TO INSTALL: for wooden door or metal door thickness within 1-3/8 inch (35 mm) to 2-3/8 inch (60 mm). Latch features a FIXED backset to fit 2-3/8 inch (60mm). FULLY REVERSIBLE HANDING works on both right handed and left handed doors.
- NO RISK OF BEING LOCKED OUT: non-electronic parts. You don’t need to worry about batteries die or the power failure.
- PLEASE NOTE: This lock is only for the standard sized SINGLE bore door (maximum 2-1/8″). It is not tall enough to cover the double bore holes. Need to follow full scale mounting template to drill additional two small holes for the long screws.