Ardwolf CJ8015 Electronic Keyless Keypad Door Lock, Code + Mifare Card + Mechanical Key, + Multi Functions
Future-proof the access to your office with the keyless lock a smart security solution that also makes everything so much easier! With the support of up to 200 user cards and various operation modes, you will be able to customize access control just the way you want to, while gaining the peace of mind. You
Future-proof the access to your office with the keyless lock a smart security solution that also makes everything so much easier! With the support of up to 200 user cards and various operation modes, you will be able to customize access control just the way you want to, while gaining the peace of mind. You don’t have to drop the big bucks on fancy equipment a this small gadget comes with BIG functionality:
Passage Mode will free you of unnecessary hassle during meetings: the door stays unlocked after the first validated entry.
Automatic Locking will ensure the door always stays closed.
Lockout Mode will freeze the lock in its current status and temporarily disable all user cards.
Auto Lock and Unlock will automatically lock/unlock the door at set times.
Designed with your security, convenience and flexibility in mind, the Ardwolf CJ8015 Ultra-Smart Keyless Lock is easy to set up and instantly ready to use.
- 5 Unlock options: user code, Mifare S50 card, user code + card, one-time service code, mechanical key, (cards purchased separately). Keyless entry providing enhanced security.
- Can be used with doors that are either right hand open or left hand open. Standard single latch.
- 200 independent user codes(6digit)& the ability to quickly add or delete each user individually.
- Made of stainless steel. Anti-static. Weather resistant. Keypad illuminates you can see it at night. Easy installation, driven by 4pcs AA (not included). 9V battery for emergency. Package includes 2 keys (no mifare cards), battery shows in the picture are not included in the package.
- **Passage mode**: the lock will stay unlocked after the first valid entry. A convenient option for meetings and conferences. **One time service code**: set a temporary access code that will become invalid after one use. Great solution for visitors and service personnel.**Time restricted code/card**: set some access codes/cards that are only valid in a certain day (like Sunday) or certain period of time (like between 9am-6pm from Monday to Friday)